H365 Terms of Service
1. About the Terms of Service
- You will be deemed to have consented to the terms of service for the use of the Service.
- The specifics of this service are provided by H365 on a case-by-case basis and have the final interpretation of the services provided.
- Members who receive this service must equip themselves with all the computers or mobile phone equipment necessary for Internet access and cover telecommunications-related expenses, including but not limited to “Internet connection fees”, “telephone charges” and so on.
- Once you have downloaded the game and completed the registration process, you will have an H365 membership and may begin to use the Service, including, but not limited to, the use of online games, out-of-business partnerships, payment flow, etc. You agree that when you become an H365 Member, ownership of the Contents of the Services will remain owned by H365 or an out-of-business partner and the person it has agreed upon, and that the Member may only use them in accordance with the terms of this Service Consent and may not rent, lend, transfer or cede them to other third parties.
- H365 reserves the right to add, change, cancel, and discontinue all or one of the systems, services or functions in this Service, and you agree that H365 does not require individual notification to the
- In order to enhance the rights and interests of Members and expand the content of the Services, H365 is committed to providing the Various Novel Services or Features of the Members, and you agree that these Terms of Service apply to the services used by existing or future H365 Member Accounts.
2. Updates and amendments to the Terms of Service
H365 Reserves the right to add, modify or delete all or one of the Services in the future, and you agree that H365 may not claim any compensation or compensation without individual notice.
3. Membership specifications
When you use the H365 service, you must follow the following policies:
- comply with the laws and regulations applicable to this website;
- Comply with all network protocols, regulations and procedures related to network services;
- Network service systems may not be used for any illegal purpose;
- Do not use any device, software or program to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the normal operation of this website or this website;
- Do not allow intrusion, forced entry, connection, use or attempt to invade, connect, use the servers of this website and any information areas that have not been licensed to you by this website;
- Do not restrict or prevent other users from using and enjoying this service;
- If any illegal use of the account or any security breach is found, you should immediately inform this website;
- Violation of public order or customs or decrees;
- Violations of relevant laws and regulations on child pornography, pornography, indecent objects, etc.;
- the act of logging false information into the Service;
- violations of other or individual terms of this website;
- concealment, fraud, delay in payment or non-payment of property on this website or the Service;
- Other websites are judged to be inappropriate;
- The content of this website involves sex, violence and terror. Please pay attention to the use of time, avoid indulging in the game.
- H365 reserves the right to terminate the right to use the member/game account due to improper use of programs, violation of game rules, and use of game bugs for profit, and shall not ask for any compensation or compensation.
4. Data processing
For the information that members log in or retain, the Member agrees that H365 and the related enterprises or partners may, to a reasonable extent, collect, process, preserve, transmit and use such information in order to provide other information or services to the Member, or to make member statistics, conduct surveys or research on online conduct or use them lawfully for any reason.
5. Custody obligations
Members are obliged to keep the account number and password of this service and are responsible for all activities carried out after this group of accounts and passwords have been logged into the games belonging to the H365 platform. In order to protect the Rights and Interests of the Member, do not disclose or provide your account number and password to a third party, or lend or transfer it to someone else for use. Members should notify H365 immediately if they discover that their account number or password has been illegally used or that there has been any unusual breach of security, but H365 will not be responsible for any illegal use of the account number or password by someone else due to your negligence in your custody.
6. The jurisdiction of the law
- H365 Provides no express or implied warranty on the terms of the Service, including, but not limited to, commercial suitability, suitability for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of the rights of others.
- H365 membership services are provided under H365 existing program, and H365 does not guarantee that the Service will meet all your needs for the specific needs of specific
- H365 does not guarantee the correctness, integrity, safety, reliability, appropriateness, timeliness, stability, continuous line and error of the Services. You agree to back up or process the e-mail, files, and other data you transmit. H365 is not responsible for the loss of e-mail, archives and other relevant electromagnetic records as a result of the transmission
- H365 shall not be liable for any damage to your computer system or loss of data on your computer as a result of the download of e-mail, documents and other data that you download from the
- H365 services may be interrupted, temporarily unusable, delayed, data transmission or storage errors due to the failure or failure of hardware and software equipment in the network systems of other third parties or related telecommunications operators, or by errors in the intrusion of the system or falsification of altered materials by third parties. H365 There is no guarantee of stability, security, error-freeness and non-interruption of services in the above non-responsible circumstances. Members are required to be aware of all risks to the use of the Service and any damages that may result from it and shall not seek any compensation or compensation for it.
- H365 Services is under no obligation to be responsible for the download and sale of game merchandise on the Platform. If you trade goods or services or various transactions with a game manufacturer or operator on the Platform through H365, only that manufacturer or operator has a contractual relationship with you, H365 services do not involve and do not involve or participate in, if there are any defects or disputes or infringement of the rights of others, please contact the manufacturer or operator to resolve, H365 is not responsible for this warranty.
- H365 is an open game platform, the game products on the shelves are provided by the game manufacturer, so H365 does not assume its responsibility for violating the relevant provisions, if there are any copyright infringement concerns, please contact H365 Official Customer Service firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there are advertisements that are disseminated or published on this website, the words, images, animations, sounds, images or other descriptions of goods or services displayed in its contents are provided by advertisers or advertising agencies. For the content of advertising, this website is based on respect for the rights of advertisers or advertising agencies, do not censor the content of advertising, you should determine the correctness and credibility of the advertising, this website does not make any warranty for such advertising.
9. Intellectual property rights and authorized use
- The content of H365 services (including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, images, sounds, animations, video, audio, trademarks, etc.) is legally owned by H365 other relevant rights holders and is protected by commercial image, copyright, trademark, fair trade, and various intellectual property laws.
- No part of this website or its contents may be modified, reproduced, reproduced, reprinted, publicly broadcast, altered, distributed, distributed, publicly published and for any unlawful purpose without the prior written consent of H365 or other relevant rights holders.
- With the prior written consent of H365 or other relevant rights holders, you must identify the name and URL of this website as its source of information when you modify, reproduce, reproduce, reprint, publicly broadcast, alter, distribute, distribute, and publicly publish any part of this website and its contents.
- Subject to these Terms of Service, H365 grants you limited, personal use only, non-commercial use, non-exclusive and non-transferable use of the Service.
- The options bar below the H365 website → (contact us) or click on the (?help) button
- You can also contact customer service email directly email@example.com
- You can also contact customer service on telegram within https://t.me/H365_cs
- Customer service hours Monday to Friday 09:00-18:00 (except public holidays)
- All of the game characters that appear on the H365 website are over 18 years old.
- Parts of the game or services are subject to additional charges.
- The right to enter into, modify, update and finally interpret these Terms of Service is owned by H365.