H365 (hereinafter referred to as the company) attaches great importance to your privacy and, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Law (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Information Law), will inform you of the following more details about the privacy protection policy.
1. The purpose of the company’s use of your personal data
(1) Game member management.
(2) Provide game membership services, such as sending email notifications and viewing game history.
2. The period, object and method of collecting and using personal data
(1) Period: The period during which the game platform provides related services and operations.
(2) Target: the company. The collection and use of personal data does not apply to companies that are not owned or controlled by the company, nor do they apply to persons not employed or managed by the company. The company’s affiliated companies or subsidiaries will use their original privacy policies.
(3) Region: The region where the game is operated.
(4) Method: The company will collect the name, email address, contact information, etc. provided by you when you use the official website service mailbox or perform other activities.
3. According to Article 3 of the Personal Information Law, the rights and methods that you can exercise with respect to the personal data held by the company
(1) Rights that can be exercised:
1. Inquiry, request for reading;
2. Request a copy;
3. Request for supplement or correction;
4. Request to stop collecting, processing or using;
5. Request deletion.
(2) Ways to exercise rights: send the application materials to the company’s location in writing.
4. You do not agree to the impact of the rights and interests caused by the provision of personal data
You are free to choose whether to provide personal information to the company, but if the specific data fields are required, if you do not provide such information, you may not be able to use the company’s related products and services. It is recommended that you provide complete personal information and update it at any time. If you fail to provide complete and accurate personal information and cause damage to you and a third party, you shall bear all responsibilities.
5. Information sharing and Disclosure
Unless it is to provide you with the products or services you requested, obtain your authorization, or under the following circumstances, the company will not disclose your personal data to a third party or use it for purposes other than the collection purpose:
(1) If the company needs to entrust the company’s relevant units or affiliated companies to provide services due to business needs, the company will strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
(2) The company responds to court subpoenas, administrative orders or legal procedures or exercises legal rights, or defends against litigation requests.
(3) It is necessary to provide your information in order to investigate and prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations that pose potential threats to personal safety, violations of the company’s terms of service, or to take countermeasures to the above circumstances, or otherwise provided by law. Personal data.
(4) If all or part of the company’s business is acquired or merged by another company, we will transfer your personal data to that company.
6. Confidentiality and Security
We will restrict the employees who have access to your personal data to employees who we reasonably believe are necessary to obtain such information in order to provide you with products or services or to complete the work. We will adopt physical, electronic and procedural protective measures that comply with legal requirements to protect the safety of your personal data and prevent your personal data from being stolen, altered, damaged, lost or leaked.
7. Revision of privacy protection policy
8. Questions and suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us through the customer service mailbox email@example.com.